Image credit goes to Skedrick @ reddit.com
Hey everyone! Hope y’all are doing okay and staying safe during these times. Boy, do I have a rather hilarious post in store for you today. Better buckle yourselves up for this one.
Today’s post is going to feature a second serving of the “Fibbing Friday” challenge, but with book titles. For those of you who are new to this challenge, I’ll give you a brief run through of it. This fun activity is alternatively hosted by two bloggers: Frank(or PCGuy) and Di (or Pensivity101) where you’re given a set of prompts and the main aim is to spin as many tall tales as you like about them.
So, without further ado: let’s get into the fibs!
- A Tale of Two Cities: An unfinished draft for a promising adventure series, but it was cancelled for being too similar to The Da Vinci Code
- Pride and Prejudice: What started out as a passive aggressive banter between two work friends soon turned into a full out prank war that eventually got both of them fired from their job
- Little Women: The blueprint that helped create and shape the popular movie franchise “The Sisterhood of Travelling Pants”
- The Carpetbaggers: A 90 page book describing the brand new carpet duster that’s been spamming your YouTube and Google feed for ages
- What Katy Did Next: A popular bestselling children’s book describing Katy’s weekend scavenger hunt with her little brother and dog
- Dune: Hardy Boys meets a prestigious camel race in the Sahara Desert in this brand new hit spin off series
- Cider with Rosie: A slice of life series on Netflix where Rosie takes us on a nostalgic trip down memory lane with some apple cider cinnamon rolls
- Far from the Madding Crowd: A must have handbook for surviving high school in general.
- Jaws: A hilarious but underrated Spotify podcast about having braces and the entire package that comes with it
- The Lord of the Rings: A rather popular 5 step recipe on how to make the perfect onion rings to snack on
So that’s it for today, and I hope you had fun reading these new book titles. Don’t forget to comment which one’s your favourite tall tale!
Want to join the challenge? Just click on the above link to view the original post, and just tag your post with “FibbingFriday” once you’ve answered the questions to grant other viewers access to your post.
Until then, fellow readers! SS is out for the week.
© 2021, Silver Stone. All rights reserved. Don’t land yourself in hot water, be smart!