Guess who’s back after a week long break!
The very reason I took a break was because my creative core had been drained completely. Guess posting twice a week wasn’t a good idea at all….. So for the (5th?) time, Imma change my blogging schedule to something convenient: random musings shall be released once a week (only on Mondays, that is). The other reason why I choose to post once a week is so that I can focus on my college work and studies without any distractions. I know a lot of you are looking forward to read my posts, but please bear with me on this one. Trust me, it’ll benefit both of us in the end.
Anyways……now that I’ve made the announcements, here’s a fun and interactive post I’ve decided to share with you. You’ve read the title, you know what I’m gonna post, so there you go! I chose to make an interactive post, ’cause like I said: I ran out of ideas. That, and I thought I’d add something new to my blog. So, here’s how the post goes:
I’ve posted a minimum of 15 Would You Rather questions, and I want your answers in the comments. The only rule is that you can’t answer these questions with “Both” or “Neither”. Don’t worry, I’ll share my answers at the end. That way, we can see what we’ve all chosen. Isn’t it a nice way to kill time? Okay, onto the questions.
Would You Rather……
- Fight 100 chicken sized zombies or fight 10 zombie sized chickens? (Hehe, got this one from Minecraft Story Mode)
- Be the strongest person in the world or have super stretchy powers like Elastigirl?
- Have summer for 9 months or have winter for 9 months (either way, the remaining seasons shall last only for 3 months)?
- Only be able to speak in rhyme or only be able to speak using alliteration?
- Use a body soap that feels like the roughest stone ever or have one that covers your entire body in glitter each time it’s used?
- Have to dress all in bright orange or all in lime green for the rest of your life?
- Listen to “Gucci Gang” for 3 hours straight or watch a drunken monkey play guitar for 3 hours straight?
- Like a music genre that everyone dislikes or dislike a music genre that everybody likes?
- Have a friend who loses your books or have a friend who dog ears the pages of your books?
- Read a book that gives you paper cuts on every page or read a book with tiny text?
- Read in an isolated cabin that was infested with spiders or in a noisy coffee shop with bad music?
- Have your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
- Eat a spoonful of wasabi or a spoonful of extremely spicy hot sauce?
- Play an instrument live with mustard on your cheek or a stone in your shoe?
- Lose the ability to speak or always say whatever’s on your mind?
- Fight 100 chicken sized zombies- at least you can squish some of them, right?
- Elastigirl’s powers – I’m lazy as heck, and I sit in the most uncomfortable positions ever 😂
- Have winter for 9 months – I can’t stand the summer heat for more than 3 months
- Speak in alliteration – ’cause it gets annoying to listen to spoken rhymes after a while
- The sharpest soap in the bathroom – I ain’t in the mood to look like a human disco ball everyday!
- Dress in bright orange – because lime green makes me look like alien goop
- Watch a drunken monkey play for 3 hours – it’ll do something more productive than “Gucci Gang (x 1 million times)”
- Like a disliked music genre – certain metal and electronic music genres need some love!
- Have a friend who dog ears your pages – it’s better than having them scribble nonsense/tear pages in your book
- Read a book that gives me paper cuts – squinting to read tiny text gives me a really bad migraine
- Read in a noisy cafe with bad music – noise cancellation headphones shall save the day!
- Have a shirt that’s one size too small – because I have ENOUGH baggy white T shirts
- Eat a spoonful of wasabi – I don’t want to obliterate my taste buds!
- Mustard on cheek – now you have a snack to savor whenever you’re hungry
- Lose the ability to speak – my filter is deactivated whenever I’m pissed off or snarky, and I’d also like to keep my ratchet thoughts to myself/express them in some other way instead of speaking
Whatcha waiting for? Have fun with this post, and I’ll see ya next Monday. Until then, fellow readers!