It’s been a while since I participated in this challenge, so here I am! I’ve got a handful of stories for this week’s prompt, which is: Home. If you’d like to participate in this challenge, then you can check out the guidelines, by clicking this link. Anyways; let’s get back to the main topic here, which is the stories:
- She was a stranger at home
- To him, home meant absolutely nothing
- Home and love; hand in glove.
- What is the world home to?
- Home is where online classes are (I’m sorry, I just had to write a funny and relatable SWS 😂😂)
- “Home sweet home, here I come!”
To check out all my other stories, or posts related to this category; then click this link.
Until then, fellow readers! Stay safe and blesses, and I’ll see ya on Friday!
© 2020, Silver Stone. All rights reserved