Disclaimer: This post was delayed by 2 weeks because of several posts being on hold. To the person who nominated me, I’m sorry for any kind of inconvenience. I just had to clear all my pending projects before doing this, because I had to get that issue of my chest.
Well, the awards keep coming in; don’t they? Yes, I’ve been nominated; yet again; for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award!
Firstly: A big thank you to the amazing WildHeart for nominating me for this award! I absolutely adore all the poems she writes, which is usually based on a wide range of topics; and you should definitely visit her blog for more awesome poems. She’s also an emoji lover, as evident in the comments 😝
Secondly: A shout out to RisingStar for creating this award! Please do check out that blog for some epic posts on photography and other things.
Like every other post related to awards go, lemme state the rules.
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star (already did!)
Let’s get down to business, now, and by that I mean: answering WildHeart’s questions.
(P.S: Out of the 4 sets of questions that were available, I randomly chose 5 of them.)
- Why do you write? It’s my outlet, and it’s one of the things that I find relaxing.
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower? Neither, I’m my own person.
- What food do you crave most often? Chocolate, pizza, cheese, chips, and ice cream…….yum😋
- Describe yourself in three words. Zoned out, doodler, humorous
- What was your biggest failure and what did you learn from it? Don’t fret/complain if things don’t go your way; just pick yourself up and keep trying!
I’d like to nominate you fellow readers for this award. I know there are a ton of awesome and inspiring bloggers out there, and y’all deserve the recognition! ❤❤❤❤ Until then, fellow readers!
Blogger’s note: Here’s your last chance to ask me anything! For those of you who weren’t aware, my Q&A session will end on Sunday. If you’d like to ask me any further questions, head on over to my Q&A post, to drop ’em!