Disclaimer: This post was delayed by a week because of several posts being on hold. To the person who nominated me, I’m sorry for any kind of inconvenience. I just had to clear all my pending projects before doing this, because I had to get that issue of my chest.
Well, my wish has finally come true! I’ve got the honour of being nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award!!!!! 😆
A big thank you to the one and only H.R.Phoenix for nominating me for this award. She has a wonderful blog, filled with creative writing tips, daily words of wisdom, the famed “Thursday Poetry Contest”, and it’s also a place where her adorable cats guest star! Please do check it out, cause you won’t regret it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (The creator is Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
As tradition goes, it’s time to answer the questions given by Phoenix.
- What inspires you every day? I think I’ve mentioned this in my Penable Award nomination, so I’ll repeat myself in a brief manner. Life situations, fan-fictions, music, fellow blogger’s posts, my doodles, etc; are some things that inspire me. Even random thoughts count to, no matter how weird or hilarious they may be.
- What is your favorite thing to write on your blog? I mostly enjoy posting my artwork and some random thoughts on my blog. It’s actually quite fun to do so.
- What old or new hobby have you done since COVID-19? Learning Japanese and Spanish.
- How long have you been blogging? Since March 31st,2020 (roughly 3 months)
- If you had to choose what will it be 3 tier chocolate cake or 4 dozen chocolate chip cupcakes? Oh man, this is a bad thing to ask a chocoholic! Both sound so yummy and tempting…..but I’d go with 4 dozen cupcakes; because…..it’s cupcakes! XD
- I had a huge obsession for fan-fiction when I was in middle school, but I grew out of it at the end of high school.
- I’m a terrible painter, and portrait sketching is my Kryptonite.
- Sidney Sheldon was my favourite author in high school.
My Best Posts?
A random doodle (because I felt like including an artwork post)
All you readers are my nominees,because each of you deserve a chance to shine! 🤗🤗 Phoenix, thanks for nominating me for this award!