Disclaimer: This post was delayed by a week because of several posts being on hold. To the person who nominated me, I’m sorry for any kind of inconvenience. I just had to clear all my pending projects before doing this, because I had to get that issue of my chest.
Hey everyone! Guess what happened recently? I got nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Award! Woohoo! This is one epic award created by, you guessed it: Vincent Ehindero himself! Do check out his blog for some awesome articles to read.
So, with that being said; I’d like to thank thebiblophilewriter for nominating me for this award. That blog’s got some nice poetry and other stuff to read; so be sure to check it out. Okay; like every blog award post goes, let’s get down to the rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a Post of the award [with photo]
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com [to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout] and more blogging opportunities
Ok, now that’s done with; time to answer thebibliophilewriter’s questions!
- What was the last movie you watched? It: Chapter 2. That was one huge gore-fest, but it had a good plot.
- What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Snuggle up in a blanket, and drink something warm while watching TV/surfing the internet. Oh and, the smell of rain actually calms me down for some reason.
- What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues? Learning Japanese (and relearning Spanish), practicing my guitar, blogging, playing with my dog, doodling, and does being lazy count? 🤣
- How long can you go without using your phone? Eh, I’m not attached to my phone, as I use it only for music and learning Japanese and Spanish. I’d say for about 2 to 3 hours. Sometimes, it could go up to 4 hours. Honestly, it just varies a lot.
- What do you value most in your friends? Loyalty, trustworthiness, and someone who’s true to themselves. Honestly guys, just be yourselves; don’t kill your personality by adding several masks!
- Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes him/her your favourite? Uh, I have 2 favourites. One is Gina Linetti from Brooklyn Nine Nine, because of her no nonsense attitude. It has actually inspired me to toughen up more, and stand up for myself. My other favourite is Phoebe Buffay; because I like her bubbly personality, and she’s hilarious!
- Winter or summer? Autumn! Hehe, didn’t see that one coming,did ya?
- What is love, in your point of view? Well….it’s about being loyal, honest, trustworthy, and accepting and loving each other for who you are, and having each other’s back, no matter what.
- What is your favourite movie or TV show? South Park, Stranger Things, and Brooklyn Nine Nine
- If you could travel back in time, when or where would you go? Back to sixth grade, so that I could talk some sense into my 12 year old self; because I was a huge mess then(and by that I mean, I was a very moody and super angry supernova)
Update: Recently, I was nominated for this award by another awesome blogger; Mrs. Tangie. T. Woods! Do check out her blog for some motivational posts on God and on other things; it’s really fun to read.
Answer Time: Part 2!
Ok, now I shall answer Mrs.T’s questions!
- What’s on your mind? Getting good rest and being happy
- What activities inspire you to feel like you are living your life to the fullest? Playing with my dog, hanging out with my friends and family, blogging, and many more things.
- Three things that make you happy? Chocolate, doodling, spending time with my mom and dad.
- How do you think your future self will remember your current self? By the plethora of comics and drawings I’ve illustrated; and some nostalgic pictures of me and my friends
- If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of? I’d be proud of how I’ve stood up for myself, and by how relaxed I am in certain situations
- If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be? Stop complaining about things not going your way! Just pick yourself up, and learn from your mistakes.
- How many countries have you visited? Uh….7? (I’m not sure of the exact count)
- What’s the farthest you’ve been away from home? Maybe a year? (Again, I’m not sure of the exact count)
- What country is still on your bucket list? Amsterdam and South Africa
- If they were to ever make a movie about one or all of your adventures, what would the title and plot summary be? Hmm…..there’s too many things to choose from, so I’ll give this one a TBA.
Since it would be difficult to handpick 10 or more epic bloggers; I’ve decided to make you readers my nominees! I’m doing this because I think each and every one of you deserves a chance to shine.
If you’d like to make a post regarding this, then go ahead! You can use the questions I’ve answered, or make your own and answer them. Stay safe and see ya later, guys!
– Silver Stone